|New Stuff on NetNude||
This page will be updated when new information & pages are put on the site. The newest changes are at the top of the list. This page will only contain a few months worth of information.
New affiliate on site!! True Nudists.
If you are going to join that site, go to the front page of NetNude.com and click the link on the top left that says: 'Meet other Nudists'. When you click that link, you will be supporting NetNude... and I thank you :-) If you join the TrueNudists.com website and FORGET to click that link, please email me.
As there are very few updates to the site... all updates will be put on the site once a month UNLESS there are no updates. If it gets busier, they will go on more often.1. Reports and websites:
a. USA, Arizona: (link change) Canyon State Naturists organization is the largest Naturist camping club in the country, with over 800 members. The site contains: Frequently Asked Questions about the organization; Calendar of Events; Arizona Resources & Information; other Naturist/Nudist Organizations in Arizona; Photos; Members Site and more. Excellent website with a lot of information. (Note: MIDI on site). Singles-friendly! Visit the site for additional information.
b. USA, Arizona: Arizona Wildflowers does not have a valid website link. If anyone knows what it is... email me.
1. Reports and websites:
a. Spain: Vera Playa - 2 vacation cottages for rent. Our luxury cottages are situated on the best location in Vera Playa, the naturist paradise in South Spain. All information and many photos are on our website. Visit the website for additional information.
1. Art Page: Roger Burnett has spent a lifetime painting and sculpting the nude human form. As a sculptor, his materials and working methods date back to the time of Michelangelo and as a water-colourist, his suggestive brush strokes and thunderous washes have a freedom that few others artists dare duplicate. In an effort to capture the female figure in all its moods and changes, he has developed a rapid way of working with watercolours. This enables him to record the elusive pose that he sees out of the corner of his eye. From his studio on the Caribbean island of Dominica he daily pays homage to the beauty of the nude and through his workshops, encourage others to do the same. In his seventieth year, he is attempting subjects that he dare not contemplate his my youth. He is now giving his sculptures the freedom of watercolours and exploring the interaction of two figures embraced. His Grenadian born wife Denise, has been his model for over twenty years and, through their workshops, coaches those that aspire to model for the arts. Visit the website for additional information.
2. Tickets now on sale for CANADA's largest NUDE music festival. Check out the website for details: www.NUDEstockNorth.ca
3. Books page: AMERICAN NUDIST: THE LOST JOURNAL. Have you ever gone skinnydipping? You may have felt the freedom of running nude through your backyard, feeling the sun all over your skin and the wind enveloping you like a hug from nature. You may have enjoyed the company of friends who went skinnydipping with you by the lake or the beach. You may have invited a loved one, a girlfriend or boyfriend to share in that moment of nude freedom. Sounds like fun? Sometimes it is. Often times, it isnít. Embracing the world of nudism has its advantages, but it has a multitude of drawbacks, particularly if you live in the conservative community of Honolulu, Hawaii. Especially in todayís society where nudity and sex and inexorably linked. It seems you canít have one without the other. "American Nudist" collects journalist/ filmmaker Tony Young's articles on the naturist lifestyle, chronicles his experiences organizing the Hawaii Skinnydippers in the 1990s, along with his controversial poetry and short stories. Young started a nudist club in 1992 which met once a month for pool parties in the upscale neighborhood of Hawaii Kai. The group had over 27 members, all but three were male. His youthful idealism gave way to the realities of pre-internet naturism, and his chronicle reflects the isolation and frustration of being a nudist in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. Moving to the mainland gave him a broader perspective and he eventually returned home to a new generation of naturists. His experiences inspired him to write screenplays, poems and short stories, stories about real people who chose to live a clothes-free lifestyle and sometimes paid a price for going against the grain of mainstream society. Books available in bookstores and on Kindle.
1. TanPages.com now contains every listing that is in the North American Guide to Nude Recreation, published by the AANR .
2. a. USA, Arizona: The Arizona Royal Villa Hotel for Gay Men brings you over 25 years experience in the hotel industry. We are centrally located and only minutes from shopping, restaurants, and bars. The Royal Villa provides an adult-oriented clothing optional (nudity allowed) atmosphere that offers privacy, comfort, and cleanliness for those guests in town on business or simply enjoying a getaway vacation. We offer many different sizes and types of rooms to fit your needs. Choose from our Deluxe Rooms (typical hotel room) up to our furnished 1 Bedroom Suite with fully functional kitchen equipped with stove/oven & microwave and our recently refurbished, romantic Safari Suite overlooking the pool. Singles-friendly Visit the site for additional information.
| This page has been accessed
times since October 3, 1998.