This report is courtesy of the Federation of Canadian Naturists. Visit the website for further information.
The Top 15 Way Cool Reasons To Spend a Day or a Weekend at a Nudist Campground/Beach
Written by a teen nudist for teens!
From a pamphlet put out by the Federation of Canadian Naturists.
Reprinted with Permission.
1. It's fun! Of course, it's not for everyone, but then, neither is Madonna nor the Red Hot Chili Peppers, NBA basketball nor Batman. But once most young couples and boyfriends/girlfriends try it, they come back. Why? Because it's fun. You probably know people who have vacationed at nude beaches, who skinny-dip in their backyard pool or who lounge around the house nude. Why not?
2. It's healthy! Besides improved self-esteem, the sun relieves stress, provides you with Vitamin D, a tan with SPF 4 protection and helps clear acne. Naturists don't overdo their time in the sun; they tan safely with a sunscreen.
3. It feels good! You know how gross those jeans and bra straps feel on a hot sticky day? Or that wet swimsuit when you come out of the water! No more! Trade it in for the feeling of wind on your back and the sun on your body! Cool!
4. Self-esteem! You'll feel great about yourself! Nudity helps you become more open and accept yourself for whom you are, not whether you measure up to the supermodels you see in ads. Welcome to a place that does not measure value as a human being by body size! It makes you a stronger, more confident person.
5. Be yourself! You can express your individuality! Everyone accepts you as you are, whether you have a disability, are overweight, dyed your hair purple, or have a great tattoo that your friends hate. People are attracted by your personality! Everybody's different, and that is respected!
6. So much to do! Volleyball, swimming, basketball, suntanning, golf, tennis, and all sorts of other activities. There is just about anything you'd do at any campground or beach. Only more.
7. You are in full control. You decide when you arrive and leave. You decide what to do when you are there! Just like if you went to the beach. But better! If it's your first visit, you decide when or even if you want to disrobe! It's normal to feel apprehensive on your first visit, but since you're in control, you have nothing to lose by checking it out!
8. You can be you! It's so refreshing to be someplace where nudity is not sex, unlike ads, movies or TV. You don't have to look like an actor or actress from Baywatch! Nobody's staring to see if you have a great body or if you're overweight or too thin! Nobody is checking you out at all! It doesn't matter if your belly button is an inny or an outy! It's OK!
9. No sex! Everyone in a nudist park is having an orgy? NOT! That is Myth # 1! (People who think nudity is about sex find it a lot more convenient to go to strip bars. Besides, the naturist resort owners don't let those people in anyways.) Lewd behaviour is NOT allowed. Ever!
10. Safety. You're in a no-jerks zone! People treat you the way you want to be treated. Problems are taken care of right away, especially for women, so they don't feel vulnerable. You won't run into problems like at public beaches where people stare at bathing suits, giving their imaginations free reign.
11. Popularity and confidentiality! You'll be part of the group! Already, thousands of Canadians are nudists. But nudism is totally confidential, so nobody knows. Naturist parks are in discreet, strictly private areas, well back from roads. Those who go accept newcomers' anonymity. All naturists respect confidentiality. The only
people who know you enjoy nudism are those you tell. And if you meet someone at a resort you know, don't worry about it. They're there for the same reasons as you, to have fun.
12. Skinny-dipping! All those University of British Columbia students can't be wrong! You've heard about all those great topless and nude beaches elsewhere in the world, Europe, the Caribbean, Florida. But North America's second-largest nude beach is Vancouver's Wreck Beach, just at the base of a cliff on the edge of the University of British Columbia. On a hot summer day you'll find 12,000 nude people (UBC students wouldn't cut class, would they?)! There are smaller nude beaches in every province in Canada. Write us for more information.
13. It doesn't cost a lot! You don't put out the big bucks for a fun time.
14. NO TAN LINES! BONUS!
15. If people were meant to go naked, they would have been born that way!!!
Do you want more information? Contact your nearest nudist campground. Or write us. We're the Federation of Canadian Naturists. We help Canada's many nudists enjoy life to the fullest. Check us out! We'll knock your socks off!
Federation of Canadian Naturists
P.O. Box 186
Phone: (416) 410-NUDE
Renseignements en Francais
Federation Quebecoise de Naturisme
C.P. 1000 Succursale M,
Montreal, QC H1V 3R2
Phone: (514) 252-3014
Go to Top
Copyright © 1997 - 2012 NetNude Inc.